What's Sup Vikings ? My Name Is Indo And Me And My Partner Breyonna (Bre') Did An Interview With Some Students, (Linnea Summers, Tianna White, Tiffany Hardges, Charnell Goree, And Abdull Mckinnon), about the school lunch. Here's The Questions :
What Is Your Favorite Lunch Here At The Park?
Linnea: " I Don't Eat Lunch At School "
Tiana: Umm , I'd Go With The Subs Or The Origins Line .
Tiffany : I Don't Eat School Lunch.
, Why Do You Think They Got Rid Of The Cheese , Salt, Regular Chips, Slurpy's, Pretzels Etc. ?
Charnell : To Be Healthier ? Im Guessing .
Abull : I Don't Know.
Linnea : Health Reasons
, What Would You Suggest Not To Eat?
Linnea : Nothing Really .
Tianna : Whatever Your Not Hungry For .
lol this is funny
ReplyDeleteWe need 2 more questions, it requires 5 questions.
ReplyDelete