Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hello, Its Po3.

Hey, My name is Devon Cline (A.k.a Po3). For the remainder of the semester, you will be able to find music critiques and articles from me right here, on this very site.
I'm glad i get to be a part of the school's new journalistic blog program, Voices from 171, because I always like telling people things and being informative, especially when it involves music. You see, I've always been fascinated with music, how hard you can push the bounds of instrumentation, i love to hear new, aspiring bands because there is so much talent out in the world that are not yet discovered.
Me, with the help of fellow classmate Brittany Zima, are going to help you enjoy the world of music to its fullest, that is if you're interested.

This is Devon 'Po3' Cline, and I hope you stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment