Search This Blog
Friday, October 28, 2011
My Mom's Response
Hey, it's Bre with the lunch talk again. Today I'm going to be talking about what my mom's response was when I told her about how Wyoming Park does not serve salt in the sub sandwich line. Regular cheetos have been replaced with baked cheetos. Other items that have been removed are jalapeno's nacho rings, slurpy's,soft pretzels, and liquid cheese. She was dissapointed because she feels if kids want to eat unhealthy things then so be it. That's more money for the school. The adults at Park don't understand what kids want. She thought maybe that's why kids sneak off for off campus lunch becuase they're not getting what they once had, all because someone else wants to be healthy. I agree with her; why can't we keep the same routine we once had? All of the items we once had bring in more money. I see we lose atleast one customer everyday; some kids may like what is now being served, but I always see someone pull their wallet out but when they realize baked chips isn't for them, they toss their wallet right back into their bag. So this was my mom's response and my input about replacing and deducting things from the lunch room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*(My mom's Response)
ReplyDeleteW O R D ! !
ReplyDeleteI agree with your mom
ReplyDelete