Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

The NBA Lock Out

The NBA commissionor, David Stern and also the NBA players, have yet to come to an agreement with the current lockout. Money is the main reason the association and the head quarters can not come to an agreement. They have already cancelled the first 2 weeks of the NBA preaseason.

I asked a couple students here at the Park and see what they thought about it:

" Well I really dont care about it, but then again I do because one of my favorite players, Lebron James, is going to go into the NFL and if he goes, Im gonna be so hype for that ". -Jesse Love

Sources from ESPN News say that Lebron has been tweeting ESPN anaylist about the deadline about the NFL trade deadline. many seem to think Lebron is taking his talents to the NFL. LeBron has yet to comment about this I guess we all will have to wait.

The NBA lock out is currently still going on and will not stop until a major agreement reached. Until then many players will continue to play in other countries such as China,Germany and other leagues until the NBA assoiciation made an agreement and satisfied with their decision.

1 comment:

  1. Are the Celtics playing this year? I need to see my boo Rajon Rondo play.

    ReplyDelete