Meap tests are going to start TOMORROW!! Many of the freshmen sigh in dispair, while others are pretty much relieved from this tedious exam. Examining will take place, mainly, in the freshmen hallway. Other classrooms will be taken up for testing, so many calsses will have to be relocated. Those other students that do not pertain to the examining that will be taking place please help out the staff and refrain from causing mahem and disruption. I wish good luck to those freshmen because this will be the start of one out of many exams that they will have to take for the next 3 years.
The Meap test consists of 4 different exams, the reading, math, and science, and writing.
Though the testing will last from 2-3rd hour. So they got off easy on that.
The MEAP is so boring,I can't even lie I had the same response as them.
ReplyDelete