Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Smells like Teen Survey.

Recently, Brittany and I (Devon) took a survey about your opinions and tastes on music. These are the results:

-In your opinion, do you need instruments to make music?
Alex M. "No"
Katia T. "No"
Ashley V. "No"
Katie F. "No"
Mr. Klug (student Teacher). 'No, there are acapella groups out there'
Mr. Perkins. "No"

-On a scale from 1-10, How much do you like music?
Alex M. "A lot, 10"
Katia T. "A lot, 8"
Ashley V. "10"
Katie F. "A lot, 10"
Mr. Klug. "10"
Mr. Perkins. "8"

-What song is in your head right now?
Alex M. "My Mom by M&M"
Katia T. "Funky Town by Lipps Inc."
Ashley V. " It Girl by
Jason Derulo."
Katie F. "Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5"
Mr. Klug. "Big Poppa"
Mr. Perkins 'I don't have a song in my head at the moment'

- What is your favorite Genre?
Alex M. "Metal"
Katia T. "Pop"
Ashley V. "Rap"
Katie F. "Hip-Hop"
Mr. Klug. "Country"
Mr. Perkins. "Country"

We asked everyone we surveyed where the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame is. The only one that Knew it was in Cleveland OH. was Mr. Klug. Mr. Klug, I owe you a Hug. congratulations.

We appreciate your participation. From your friends in room 171, this is Devon 'po3' Cline and Brittany Zima Signing off.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you asked some teen and some adults rather than all teens or all adults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely didn't know where the rock and roll hall of fame was either... :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like How You Did More Than Just One Specific Type Of Music.

    ReplyDelete