Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Question of the Week!

This weeks question of the week is: Do you think Drake is a celebrity?

Mr. VanGorp doesn't think he should be considered a celeb. Feel free to comment and leave YOUR opinion on the topic.

"I mean, Drake's not on the same level as Lil Wayne or Jay-Z. He's only popular with you guys." -Mr. VanGorp. With "your guys" he means high school students.

"Omg! Duh! Of course he's a celebrity." -Diane Wilson

"Hell yeah" -Fernando Wade

"Well, I don't listen to him, but of course I know who he is. " -Niki Rubante

"Yes, Drake is a celebrity! He's all over TV and he is someone people look up to" -Jesse Love

"Yes, I do" -Devin Garcia

I think it is safe to say that Drake IS a celebrity. Sorry, Mr. VG.

-Kami and Tami...DEUCES

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree, Drake is a celebrity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I had some fun with saying that Drake is not a celebrity, my point is that he does not equal the status of artists such as Jay Z, Lil' Wayne, or Kanye West. And these artists do not measure up to Run DMC, LL Cool J or the Beastie Boys. Want some, get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First Mr.VanGorp LL Cool J been played out isn't he like 50 years old? Ew, come on and my opinion is "YES" even though Drake hasn't been in the game as long as Jay-Z, Lil Wayne or Kanye West everyone has to crawl before they walk and he's come pretty far! Actually he's overlapping Jay-Z, he the new man so yeahhh.

    ReplyDelete