Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hi, it's Brittany Z.

Hi, it's Brittany. My partner is Devon. We are from the journalism class at Wyoming Park High School. We will show you our favortie bands and genres. We will also introduce new bands or music that we don't listen to or never heard before. We will tell you about any music happening at the park. We both have different interests in music. Once in awhile, we'll tell you about the history of music like, where it started from, when it started and who basically started it or what group first started making music. That's basically what we'll be doing. I hope you will enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I think a good idead for your review would be , setting up polls. I like this, but yeah do polls I like to see competition, and other people opinions.

    ReplyDelete