Hello Viking family; this is Bre and Indo again and we come with answered questions from actual teachers here at the Park.
Question 1) Do You Eat School Lunch Quite Often?
J.S.- "No, I don't eat that stuff"
M.R.-"Yes"
K.K.-"Yes, a couple times out of the week"
K.C-"No"
D.D-"Here and There (every once in awhile)
Question 2) What Do You Think Should Change?
J.S.-"We need more time, I like to relax and eat slow"
M.R.-"Nothing, I like everything"
K.K.-"Maybe more eating time or another sub line (I cut ).
K.C.-"They should have another lunch line like "C" lunch so the 30 minutes will seem like more time"
D.D-"I think lunch should be a bit longer"
Question 3) If we could add/build any resturant inside of our cafeteria, what would you pick?
J.S.-"A&W"
M.R.-"McDonalds or Burger King"
K.K.-"Subway or Wendy's"
K.C.-"Maybe, a salad bar"
D.D-"A stand where students could buy candy"
Question 4) When you don't eat the lunch being served in the cafeteria, what do you eat?
J.S.-"Bring different things"
M.R.-"Vegtables from home"
K.K.-"Something from home, or don't eat at all sometimes"
K.C.-Bring my own lunch to school"
D.D-"From home, or drive to a resturant located close to the school"
Question 5) When you were growing up in school, did you have similar lunch or was it better?
J.S-"I never ate it, but growing up it was similar"
M.R.-" No, it was better"
K.K-"It was way healthier"
K.C-"Yeah, it was way healthier"
D.D-"Never really had a variety"
Interesting post. I am curious on who you interviewed.
ReplyDelete