Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Walk to Remember

Book Review by Liz and Sam

We have just recently read the book A Walk to Remember and it is just filled with so much emotion that would make someone seem heartless if they weren't able to connect or feel sorrow or anything at all when they read this book.
Jamie Sullivan is fighting for her life when nobody realizes it and all of what people at her school including Landon Carter only judge her based on her views and how she dresses. Jamie shows that there is a lot more to life then just living the way you want and that there is a deeper meaning and purpose as to why someone is alive.
There is one major thing that I feel this book really brings to life and shows that you should live your life for the moment and don't take it for granted but treasure it because you're not going to live forever.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, I think I might look into that book later on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. interseting. what made u read this book?

    ReplyDelete