Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

New Resturant.

Did you guys hear about the new buffalo wild wings resturant downtown? The resturant and sports bar is known for it's wide variety of flavored chicken wings. On Tuesdays and Thursdays they sale 50 cent wings, I think that's a good deal it's just you have to order from 6, 12, 18 blah you know the pattern. Anyway everyone should try going there.

9 comments:

  1. Where exactly is it located downtown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where exactly is it located downtown?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT!?!? I gotta go A.S.A.P. I gotta see this for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious... HMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard about that and I'm happy! I love downtown and Bufflo Wild wings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to go to this one more often when it opens. It looks nice so far

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its located on fulton kind of by the police department. Its on the corner.

    ReplyDelete