Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

It's confirmed! GOSSIP

BLUE IVY CARTER

That is the name of Beyonce and Jay-Z's new born baby girl. She delivered her baby via c-section on January 7th, 2012.

After all the drama and GOSSIP about the pregnancy most of the rumors are finally set straight. Beyonce WAS pregnant and she did have her baby.

The family announced the pregnancy at the Grammy awards back in August.

Shortly after the birth of BLUE IVY, congratulations from many celebs on the social networking site, Twitter, came rushing in.

For a short time there was some confusion about the name of the baby, some people were mistaken and believed that the baby was named IVY BLUE, rather than BLUE IVY.

Congratulations to the happy family...
Love, KAMI AND TAMI

DEUCES

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I can't wait to see their baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the name

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is a very interesting name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the name of the baby girl congratulations to both celebs on thier new born.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it would be cuter if her name was Ivy Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first I thought Blue Ivy would mean its a boy, but I actually really like the name for a girl. Its very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was kind of iffy if she was really pregnant or not. But now i know that she actually was pregnant. Congrats to both of them.

    ReplyDelete