Michele Bachman ended her bid for the Republican Presidential nomination after a sorry sixth place finish in the Iowa caucus. In Bachman's announcement she states "I will continue fighting to defeat the presidents agenda of socialism. With Bachman leaving the race many die hard tea party conservatives are devastated. Michele however won a Republican incumbent when she first ran in 2000 but many say she won because of her organizational skills. Michele first got her name out there when she ran for her children's schools district's school board when she was unhappy with what they were learning.
Source:CNN.COM
I knew that she dropped out but i wasnt sure why. Looks like a little less competition for the other candidates
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda of glad, I want a girl president, but she seemed stupid.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Brittany. But I also think that what we really need is just to get ourselves someone that can do something that will really help us to get to a better spot in our economy.
ReplyDeleteI have no clue why she dropped out but it would be nice to see a girl as the next president.
ReplyDelete