Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Top nine worst songs of 2011

I looked up the top ten worst songs of 2011 but it gave me only nine. So, here is the Top Nine worst songs of 2011. Get ready so see the worst attempts at rapping and laughable pop music:

9. "How to love" Lil Wayne

8. "Gucci Gucci" Kreayshawn

7. "Sexy and I know it" LMFAO

6. "Bass down low" Dev

5. "What's my name" Rhinna

4. "Price Tag" Jessie J

3. "Judas" Lady Gaga

2. "Friday" Rebecca Black

1. "Facebook Official" Heart2Heart

Now, some I don't agree with but others I do, like Rebecca Black, thanks for reading! And leave a comment below if you agree or disagree.


15 comments:

  1. Im shocked with these results! but it is very interesting to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poll must be off with like about 3 songs :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont agree with the results

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm this is very interesting but it doesn't help that i basically live under a rock and i only know maybe 1 or 2 of these songs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not accurate. This must be someones opinion because....IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT(; hahahah I love that song. its not one of the worst. I hear it on the radio all the time so people obviously like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These songs were some of the most played songs on the radio...so i dont see how they could be the worst songs of 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked more than half those songs...
    But i agree with number 1 and 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Disagree on "sexy and I know" and " How to love".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, these songs werent good and never made my iPod play list. People with GOOD music taste would agree...plus, to Tami...the radio stations around here SUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My baby lil wayne made it first !

    ReplyDelete
  11. i don't agree with this all the way.

    ReplyDelete