Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Which famous closet?

Which celebrity's closet would you like to raid?

Would it be Kendal and Kylie Jenner, sisters of fashion icons, who says, "Just be yourself- if you feel comfortable in something, you will wear it. Your first instinct is always best, so go with what you love!”

Or perhaps Nina Dobrev's fashion obession is: Shoes. I love shoes so much, and when I put on a pair of amazing booties or heels it immediately makes me feel more dressed up and pretty!”

Maybe Emma Waston? Who says her new pixixe made her more fashionable, “It made me feel a lot sexier, which is one thing I was not expecting to happen. In a way it gave me permission to be more daring!”

So, tell me what celeb's closet you would want to raid in the comments. Ciao for now!
Source: seventeen.com

1 comment: