Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Biggest Mall in America just got bigger!

This time last year, Princess Diana's dress was introduce to Grand Rapids.

And now the people of Mall of America are going to see it. It opens Feburary 4th, so if you're planning a Christmas shopping trip at the 500- store shopping center, stop by and check this elegant dress out!

Down to the floor skirt, with a 3 quater length sleeves. And a train running down a whole hallway! It really is a beautiful dress and will take your breath away.

Until next time, Ciao!
http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2011/12/guess_where_princess_dianas_we.html
Check it out here! ^

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to this mall before i die its one of my goals to reach before i die. I havent even been there once and its already expanding. Hopefully I get there soon before it gets TOO big.

    - Indo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, always wanted to go there!

    ReplyDelete