Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

Gleeful Fashion

Tuesday night, like any other normal Tuesday for me, was a Glee night. I had expected the same clothing which there was although, I found myself looking at some of the clothes thinking: What are you wearing? You’re wearing the same clothes as usual, same design, almost same everything. Kurt was wearing a white shirt, shirt collar up and everything, but with a sweater like shirt that had a very funky pattern. The pattern didn’t really blend it was simply odd and almost confusing, plus it just looked skin tight on him like it was a smaller size than his normal size.
Yet again Santana was wearing her same old cheerleading outfit like she has and does almost every episode. Santana should highly consider wearing something different from that cheerleading outfit, extremely. Still Blaine had pants that looked like they were too small for him, and majority of the characters wore something similar to the clothes they usually wear.

With that mindboggling sight out of mind I became extremely intrigued by what New Directions wore at Sectionals at first glance. The men wore black and white tuxes while the girls wore a shirt similar to the boys’ , as well as a blazer, with skirts also dressy. I found it a very interesting and fitting thing for their song selection, and it was nice too to see a different style of clothing. Well that’s all for now see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment