After months of being on lockdown in search for a new bargain agreement, trades are now the talk. With Dwight Howard and Chris Paul leading the pack in popularity right now, teams are eager to fill needed spots with these two talented stars.
Dwight Howard was recently stripped from the trade block and the Magic are done taking calls for Howard. This doesn't necessarily mean that he won't be traded here in the next few days, anything is possible.
Chris Paul has also been a big story. When I heard about Paul possibly going to the Lakers, I was shocked and a bit intimidated about the talent that it would have given them. I also heard word about him going to the Clippers and at first I laughed because I felt he could go to a way better team! Then I thought about it a bit and adding Paul to the explosive game of Blake Griffin, this could be a unstoppable duo.
I read a story online only about a day later and it's official that Chris Paul will be playing with the Clippers. Paul will make $16.4 million this year and has a player option for the 2012-13 season.
No comments:
Post a Comment